Probably Horde Bug [Was: Attendee status not shown anymore]

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Sep 19 12:47:41 CEST 2008

Quoting Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com>:

> Hi Saim & Gunnar:
>
> Am 17.09.2008 14:55:08 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
>> I can confirm this effect on Kolab 2.2 with Outlook 2003 and the
>> latest Konsec connector.  For my test, I created two users "Test 1"
>> and "Test 2".
>
> I believe I found a bug in the way Horde creates text/calendar parts.
> See issue <https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3050> for
> details.

Thanks for submitting the bug report. As far as I remember we had some
changes in that area about half a year ago in the horde code. I'll
check your patch against the newer library and will comment in the bug
if the issue should be resolved in the newer Kolab Server 2.2.1 web
client.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Cheers, Albrecht.

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg