Help me configuring Outlook 2003

Antony Raj antony.java at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:01:24 CEST 2008

This URL perfectly works with any Browser out there. But it gives
certificate error, it can be solved by clicking Yes. The same thing happened
with Outlook and I agreed to  proceed with certificate error.

Would you anybody update the way to use freebusy information for Kolab 2.2
server please?

Thanks $ Regards,
Antony Raj.

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 2:11 AM, Alex Chejlyk <alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz>wrote:

> Antony,
>
> I don't think it will work without a connector (Toltec, Insight, etc).
> You must import the Kolab security certificate into the Windows session
> (this one stumped me the first time I setup FB/Toltec/LookOut).
> Have you attempted entering the url into a web browser to verify
> connectivity?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex
>

> Antony Raj wrote:
>
>> Dear Alex,
>>
>> I once tried without Toltec and with Toltec,
>> both don't seem to work.
>>
>> Regards
>> Antony Raj

>>> What are you using as the connector? Toltec?

Regards
Antony Raj.