Horde

Till Eberlein eberlein at vw.htw-aalen.de
Mon Sep 1 15:37:23 CEST 2008

Hello

I tried a few thing and heres the solution:

The sieve-scripts configured with horde are not the problem, they all
work and were saved. Even the original spam-script is saved correctly.
But only when you look under script --> active script. When you only
look under filters theres "spamlevel 5" and "Zielordner auswählen". This
seems to be a problem in giving back the standard configuration here
instead of the actual configuration.
Maybe its even my configuration which causes the problem.

Greetings

Till Eberlein