Kolab 2.2 addressbook export as spamassassin whitelist

Diego M. Vadell dvadell at linuxclusters.com.ar
Tue Oct 21 19:05:19 CEST 2008

Hi,
   As the address book is stored in an imap folder, maybe you can:

1. Use inotify to be notified about changes.
2. Login with cyrus' master password.
3. For every user (or maybe only you), get the last emails with vcards
4. Parse them and add everything into spamassassin.

I've done 2. and something like 3 with perl's Imap::Admin. I'm sure there
should be something similar for your preferred language.

Just my 2 cents
 -- Diego.