Kolab 2.1 Side bar missing

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Oct 21 11:20:50 CEST 2008

Quoting Nazeer <computech at telkomsa.net>:

>  Hi   Some of the users in Kolab 2.1 does not have a side bar in
> horde.   Any Ideas?

As Kolab-Server-2.1 does not include Horde you are obviously using a
non-standard installation variant and it would help if you include
some details about your installation.

In any case I would check the horde and php error logs. You should
have some information in there that might help to diagnose the error.

Cheers,

Gunnar

>   Thanks  __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
> signature database 3519 (20081013) __________