A problem with mail delivering

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Oct 18 12:15:29 CEST 2008

Op Saturday 18 October 2008 11:53:02 schreef Jan - Hendrik Meyer:
> > I missed the part about the modifications sorry.
> >
> I've installed the version by the installation guide
> http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab

:) Look at the history.  What openSUSE version are you using.

> Furthermore I've changed the database format from skiplist to berkeley
> database format

Berkeley is the default db format.  Do you mean that you converted your old
databases from skiplist to berkeley?

> and I've changed the ownergroup of the following directories
> to kolab:
>
> /etc/sysconfig/kolab
> /var/log/kolab
> /var/lib/kolab
> /var/adm/backup/kolab
> /usr/share/php5/kolab
> /usr/share/kolab
> /usr/share/doc/packages/kolab
> /usr/lib/kolab

Why was that needed?  Those should be correct from the beginning (as delivered
by the rpm).  Please check with 'rpm -V <pkgname>' what has changed on file
and compared to what the rpm delivers.

Use rpm -qf <filename> to find the package that delivers the file, or use:
rpm -V $(rpm -qf /usr/share/doc/packages/kolab) to do it all in one line.

In the end this results in the packages: kolab and kolab-webadmin

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,