Kolab + HTC ?

Del delonly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:07:11 CEST 2008

Hello Kiser,

You may currently be able use the Toltec connector just as for Outlook
on PC (cross-check with Toltec to see if mobiles are supported):
http://www.toltec.co.za/default.html

Starting from version 2.2.1 (expected November? still eagerly awaiting
Gunnar) you should finally be able to use the SyncML protocol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncml
which is implemented in Horde:
http://www.horde.org/sync/
for just about any mobile phone. Microsoft has as far as I know as usual
refrained from implementing open protocols, so I believe you would need
a plug-in for HTC, where Funambol seems to be a natural choice:
https://www.forge.funambol.org/download/

I assume you can sync mail directly through IMAP, provided your phone
support it.

Cheers,
Del