Kolab Server and z-push.

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Oct 9 09:54:40 CEST 2008

Quoting Tom Malone <tmalone at lancer-ins.com>:

> Earlier this year there was talk on the z-push forums about creating a
> backend for the Kolab server.
>
> Has anyone heard of any progress on this?  I have also asked on the
> z-push forums but so far nobody there has answered.

I don't think anybody is currently working on this. From a short look
at the z-push code I assume that it should not be too hard to combine
the z-push backend with the Horde-SyncML backend code. Nevertheless
I'd assume we'd need a customer contracting us for that. As far as I
know it is not on any todo list at the moment.

Cheers,

Gunnar