Horde problem/SSL problem

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sat Nov 29 23:31:04 CET 2008

Quoting Jan - Hendrik Meyer <jaheme at gmx.de>:

> Hello,
>
> this problem seems to relate only to this user - and I can solve it by
> recreating the account.
>
> But some problems have survived the time:
>
> 1.) I've a Horde problem, too.
> I can login with the Kolab users, but I can't see any email and calender
> functions - is there anything I could have forgotten?
>
> I've used http://en.opensuse.org/Kolab to configure Horde!

Something about this still seems to be broken because there were
several OpenSuse users reporting problems with Suse. Please contact
the maintainers of that port.

You could also try to install a Kolab/OpenPKG server and get the Horde
configuration from there. The OpenPKG version will in general be much
more stable than any of the native ports.

Cheers,

Gunnar