Making "Room Number" visible in Kontact address book?

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Tue Nov 4 13:38:52 CET 2008

Hi all,

Another usage question: One of the fields one can fill in for a user in the
Kolab webadmin interface is the "Room Number". I find it quite handy to have,
however, until now I have not succeeded in making this entry visible in
Kontact (e.g. when doing an LDAP search). Does anyone out there have a hint
for me? Thanks in advance!

Cheerio,

Thomas