I am not a forged sender

Paul Douglas Franklin of Union Gospel Mission pdf at yugm.org
Wed May 28 03:12:50 CEST 2008

Well, I got Kolab up, having saved my data from the old Kolab
installation, installed a new Kolab, and restored to the new.  I then
went to my desktop machine to test it.  I loaded Thunderbird.  All my
emails and folders were there.  My next test was an e-mail to myself.
It was rejected because Kolab did not recognize me as a valid sender.
The apologetic message is below:
*****************
This is the mail system at host kolab.yugm.org.

                   The mail system

<pdf6161 at yugm.org>: permission denied. Command output: Invalid From: header.
    Paul Douglas Franklin <pdf at yugm.org> looks like a forged sender
So I'm back on the old system.
What should be my next step?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington