OT: ascii vs html

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri May 23 22:04:08 CEST 2008

I got the following from Richard Bos.  It's kind of mysterious since I
have already explained to Thunderbird that the Kolab Users list prefers
mail in plain text.  (In address book, I selected Kolab Users; in its
properties, prefers to receive messages formatted as Plain Text.)
In the interest of being a wonderful member of the community, I'd like
recommendations on how to fully convince Tbird to send plain text.
--Paul