Funambol Connectivity

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Tue May 20 19:01:39 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a Kolab2 server and a Funambol server, and I'm looking for a way
to have the two communicate directly.  I have looked into the old Sync4j
module for Funambol but it doesn't work and the project appears dead.
Does anyone have any insight on how to get this to work?

I currently have the clients machines running a Funambol connector to
have THEM relay the information from the Kolab server to the Funambol
server.  I would like to eliminate the client machines from doing the
middleman work.

Thanks,
Kyle