Delegation

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 14 15:45:31 CEST 2008

On Saturday 03 May 2008 18:49, Eleni Postantzi wrote:
> so, if there is a request for feature to the outlook connectors'
>  developers, is the latest version of Kolab able to handle it? or, is
>  some extra development needed?

In general: It depends on the feature in question.
If you would want to be able to send as a different user without
the recipient seeing this, the client can just do this and write
the right From envelope and header. Kontact can do this by changing an
identity. Note that changing a user id and sending the email is an Outlook
function, my understand is that the connectors cannot influence this
behaviour of Outlook.

Bernhard