Accepting proposal for new meeting time

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 14 15:32:48 CEST 2008

On Thursday 08 May 2008 14:44, Eleni Postantzi wrote:
> >> and what about outlook? does it depend on the connector?
> >> or this feature has to be implemented in kolab?

Doing Email invitations is independent of the connector
and the Kolab Server. At least Toltec and Konsec fetch the email via
pop3 and leave the handling to Outlook itself.

> Sorry, my explication was not very clear :-S
> with the oultook connector, one can accept, decline or propose a new
> date.

Can you secure one such email (before any receiving client caught it)?
So we can see if Outlook already send out an iTIP conforming request here.

> When the organizator of the meeting receives the new proposal,
> with [exchange] he can accept the proposal or preview all proposals
> received. However, with the outlook connector these buttons are
> greyed.

Outlook probably SHOULD implement standard conforming iTIP. :)