move old mails from sent folder to another folder

Lionel NICOLAS kolab at nividic.org
Mon May 5 15:05:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

Bernhard Reiter a écrit :
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On Saturday 03 May 2008 13:53, Stefan Gojan wrote:
>
>> ow can I move all mails in the folder "Sent" from my mailbox there older
>> than 3 hours in a folder called "@Archived"? I'm new to kolab and the
>> software it uses and the filter funkction from horde doesn't has this
>> functionality :(
>>

> emails are saved in the Cyrus IMAPd of your Kolab Server.
> You could use any client or a script which does this periodic operation
> via IMAP. (So you can search for imap script or Cyrus hints how to do this.)

I think that looking for something equivalent to ipurge, but providing
move instead of deletion.

http://linuxcommand.org/man_pages/ipurge8.html

ipurge is provided by Cyrus, and is very usefull for mailboxes/folders
containing newsletters/mailing list for example. It only permit deletion
but maybe someone has made an ipurge-like for moving mails :-)

Regards,

Lionel.