Delegation

Eleni Postantzi lenapostantzi at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:49:07 CEST 2008

so, if there is a request for feature to the outlook connectors'
 developers, is the latest version of Kolab able to handle it? or, is
 some extra development needed?

 (sorry for all these questions, but I just need to figure out how to
 present the migration plan. i really want to pass through as smoothly
 as possible, changing users habits is not easy at all ;-)

 thanks anyway,

 --
 eleni

ps. sorry for the double posting