free busy configuration

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Sat May 3 05:38:17 CEST 2008

Hi David,

You should not publish the free busy information to the HTTP server, free
busy information is generated by the server itself.

To enable this generation right click on the root folder of the message
store in Outlook, select properties and click on the Toltec tab. At the
bottom you will find a tick box that will enable free busy generation. You
will have to synchronize your calendar folder again to start the free busy
generation.

Best Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC