Initial setup problem OpenSUSE version: Cyclic link

Klaus Vink Slott K.Slott-ls at pubhealth.ku.dk
Fri May 2 17:17:26 CEST 2008

On 30. April 2008 I wrote:
> I have the same problem as described by John at Thu Apr 10 11:52:25 on this
> list: "Cyclic link when trying to start web interface"

After having fumbled around somewhat I have some success if I adjust the php
include_path to
".:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR:/usr/share/php5/Smarty/:/etc/kolab/"

It is now possible to access the admin page if I write the full path to the
admin pages. This is somewhat confusing as the bootstrap script finishes off
by telling me to go to https://server.domain/kolab - but on my system I have
to go to https://server.domain/kolab/admin to avoid a cyclic link.
apache error logs:
 Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /srv/www/htdocs/kolab/

Likewise after creating a user it is not possible to access free/busy
information for this user: My browser tells me "Object not found!" does the
user have to login and upload a calender before a ical file can be retrived?
apache error logs:
 File does not exist: /srv/www/htdocs/freebusy/h.hansen at ifsv.ku.dk

Does the above indicate that some parts are wrong configured or missing in
Opensuse install guide?
--
Regards
Klaus Vink Slott