Kolab 2.2 RC2 Horde Calendar Issue

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Thu Mar 20 17:00:44 CET 2008

On Thursday 20 March 2008 11:31:20 am Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Troy Carpenter <troy at carpenter.cx> writes:
> > Greetings all,
> >
> > After a rocky start with 2.2RC2, I've found one major issue with the
> > calendar in Horde.
> >
> > I am not seeing any events because there are no calendars selected.  In
> > the calendar select window in the upper right side of the screen, there
> > is no "save" button like there is for tasks and notes.  Therefore, even
> > though I can check off my calendar and the one shared calendear I have
> > setup, I can't save the selections, so I don't get any events on my
> > calendar.
>
> Kronolith does not have the save option becuase that is handled via
> java script. Once you click it should get automatically saved. If that
> does not work there is something not quite right. Any errors in your
> log pointing to the problem there?

There are no logs related to the problem in any of the logs I could find.
Also, I found that if I hit the enter key after clicking on the calendar
checkboxes, they become active and the calendar populates.

> > And just to note, the PHP segmentation faults still happen when reading
> > some mails.  I know this affects the one other person who uses Horde on
> > my system, since it gets mentioned every now and then.

> I still didn't find the time to analyze this and to be honest I still
> hope that one of the next PHP updates fixes the problem for you :) But
> since I already fixed most of the Kolab bugs in the Horde bug tracker
> I might get back to the ones in Kolab tracker soon.

Thanks for all the work you are doing on this project.  I just want to keep
this issue in mind because I have to install squirrelmail and have my users
(all three of us) use it until the PHP problem is fixed.

Troy