2 kolab-server on one storage

Gabriele Di Giambelardini gabriele_d_g at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 20 10:26:06 CET 2008

Hi, now I expplain my situation for have a better help.
I have one kolab master server and 2 slaves, on the slaves I have horde and the mail server, the salves are attacched an one san storage.

So I need  that  when an user  log-in the webmail or on the slave 1 or on the slave 2, he can watch his mails.