2 kolab-server on one storage

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Wed Mar 19 15:40:42 CET 2008

Gabriele Di Giambelardini schrieb:
> Hi,
> I have a problem, I'd like have 2 server kolab with attacched in one
> storage area network, is it possible?
> How can I share email information about one user?? so I can use Horde
> behind  a balance,
>
> Some Body can Help Me???

Hello Gabriele,
fist of all i think you could rean into troubles of the locking of cyrus.
Perhaps you should use iscsi, or fibre channel to manage that issue.

Use shared folders to accomplish sharing of folder information with cyrus.

The balancer issue is much more complicated because of session handling
in horde.
Be sure to test the latest version of nginx to solve this issue.
Try both stable and development version of nginx.
It should be available as package in any linux distribution.
http://nginx.net

Kind Rgds.

Franz