Bynari releases Kolab Connector!

Hyun Kim hjkim at bynari.net
Wed Mar 12 16:56:00 CET 2008

Kolab community,
I wanted to personally let you know about the latest product available for the Kolab Server.  Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Bynari’s Kolab + iCal Connector is now available!

With the introduction of the Kolab Connector, users can share calendars, appointments, contacts, folders, and much more with the Kolab server!  Installation is seamless, and features of Outlook are all native.

With the addition of iCalendar format in the Insight Connector, Outlook users will see a performance enhancement and complete interoperability for calendar and contacts sharing.   Other desktops and web clients that support the iCalendar format can share calendars and contacts with Outlook(2000-2007).

Some features for sharing:
Calendar Appointments
Calendar sharing with other users
Free/busy
Corporate contacts
Tasks
All email options
Public folders
Journals

Call us at 214.350.5772 to schedule a free demo or download the product for a free 30 day evaluation:  http://www.bynari.net/external/download_now.html

Thanks,
Hyun

Ms. Hyun Kim
President
Bynari, Inc.
6220 Gaston Ave, Suite 403
Dallas, Tx  75214
www.bynari.net
(214) 350-5772 X59
(214) 789-8674 cell
(214) 352-3530 fax
"Success is on the far side of failure."  T. J. Watson