Setting the Debug level in Kolab2.1

Tobias Oed tobias.oed at octant-fr.com
Wed Mar 12 14:08:41 CET 2008

Volker Stoppe wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I am using the binary packages of kolab2.1. I want to reduce the logging
> for the imap service. I added to /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf the lines
> like discribes in the operation manual:
>
> log_level : 2
> debug : 0
>
> and restarted the kolabd. Even after that I get lots of "debug" messages
> in /kolab/var/imapd/log/imapd.log / master.log. Is this the right way to
> control the loglevel?

You want to edit the files /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/imapd.conf.template
and/or cyrus.conf.template
Then run kolabconf, it will generate /kolab/etc/imapd/imapd.conf and
cyrus.conf which is what cyrus uses.
Then restart cyrus /kolab/bin/openpkg rc cyrus restart

Tobias

--
*Tobias Oed* - Octant Informatique <http://www.octant-fr.com>
contact | tobias.oed at octant-fr.com <mailto:tobias.oed at octant-fr.com> -