Kolab 2.2 RC on Debian Lenny as .deb

Daryl Caudill drokmedkolab at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 19:10:57 CET 2008

Any chance the 2.2 RC will make it to Debian Lenny?
I'm anxious to start working on it.  I'll help clean
up the install issues if anyone is working on it.

I've been playing with the Kolab 2.1 .deb and Horde
3.1 .deb on Lenny.  Lots of issues to work through
that the installation guide doesn't cover.  I started
creating a how-to, but decided my efforts would be
better spent on the new Kolab 2.2.

I just d/l source 2.2 and will build another server
here  to compare the two.