Kolab2.1 + Thunderbird 2 (Windows) + Lightning 0.7 + SyncKolab 0.6: Missing entried in Thunderbird

Volker Stoppe Grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Tue Mar 11 16:13:16 CET 2008

Hallo!

I have the configuration configuration above. I am trying to sync some
groupware data between two clients/accounts. Syncing with contacts seems
to work fine. But when I sync the calender some entries disappear and
sometimes they show up again. I know SyncKolab is under development, but
am I the only one encountering these problems? Or does anybody know a
solution for this problem?

Greetinx

Volker