user restriction

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:20:19 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 6:04 AM, rajnish kumar
<kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:42 PM, rajnish kumar <kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear folks
> >               I don't know whether this is the correct forum to post this
> mail or not but I  have some challenge to restrict my mail user's, with
> KOLAB2.1 but after doing my all googling i am sill not success kindly help
> me.
> >

> > My domain is -  indo.com
> > user name is -  rajnish at indo.com , what i want that, rajnish at indo.com is
> only send mails to 3 specified user's not more then that. like --
> > 1. raj at indo.com
> > 2. b at yahoo.com
> > 3 c at gmail.com
> >
> > with regds
>

> Dear sir
>                   I want to restrict my user's to sending mails  whether it
> could  be internal or external. I have some user's in R & D Department. and
> i don't want such user's send their  mail (data) to  what they want. Lets
> example. My one user in R & D name is   john at indo.com, What i want
> john at indo.com can send only mail to 5 user's, 3 user's in my own domain and
> 2 user's to out side the domain like gmail and yahoo. other then that
> john at indo.com can not send the mails

The last kolab support "kolabAllowSMTPRecipient" attribute in its LDAP
schema, take
a look at /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/kolab2.schema for the documentation
of this attribute.
This is what you want, but I dont know if this is already working.
Their is no GUI to edit these field, youshould use you favrite LDAP editor :-)

PS: I agree with Gunnar, your emails are most of the time more
difficult to understand than others. It
is in you interest that people spend their time to answer your
questions than to understand it.

Regards.

> with regds
> rajnish