user restriction

rajnish kumar kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 06:04:21 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:42 PM, rajnish kumar <kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear folks
>               I don't know whether this is the correct forum to post this
> mail or not but I  have some challenge to restrict my mail user's, with
> KOLAB2.1 but after doing my all googling i am sill not success kindly help
> me.
>

> My domain is -  indo.com
> user name is -  rajnish at indo.com , what i want that, rajnish at indo.com is
> only send mails to 3 specified user's not more then that. like --
> 1. raj at indo.com
> 2. b at yahoo.com
> 3 c at gmail.com
>
> with regds

Dear sir
                  I want to restrict my user's to sending mails  whether it
could  be internal or external. I have some user's in R & D Department. and
i don't want such user's send their  mail (data) to  what they want. Lets
example. My one user in R & D name is   john at indo.com, What i want
john at indo.com can send only mail to 5 user's, 3 user's in my own domain and
2 user's to out side the domain like gmail and yahoo. other then that
john at indo.com can not send the mails

with regds
rajnish