Domain aliases

Bo Thorsen bo at thorsen-consulting.dk
Wed Mar 5 11:26:14 CET 2008

Hi guys,

It's been a while, but I'm back on the list :)

We just switched from a standard postfix/cyrus combo to a kolab 2.2 rc1
server, and I have a few questions about it.

The most pressing is about domain aliases. We have about 20 domains for the
company: thorsen-consulting.(dk,eu,com), t16g.dk and more. All are just
aliases for the same domain.

Adding each of these to all users would be a serious PITA, so I'm hoping there
is some quicker way of doing this, but I can't find it. I have googled and
read wiki pages, and I keep coming back to the same wiki statement
saying "Kolab >= 2.1 can handle multiple domains". This is true, it's just
not the sort I want.

I hope you can direct me to the correct answer.

Bo.

--

Thorsen Consulting ApS - Qt consulting services
http://www.thorsen-consulting.dk