Synchronisation with TBird only does Contacts

Gordon Burgess-Parker gordon.burgessparker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:02:37 CET 2008

I have two instances of Thunderbird on two different machines. Both are
2.0.0.12, both have the same Calendar extension installed, both have the
same version of SyncKolab installed (0.6.0). I set up three IMAP folders
on GMail for Contacts, Calendar and Tasks. I synched from one instance
to the IMAP folders OK. When i then tried to synck with the other
instance, Contacts came over OK but the Calendar did not. the synch box
said that it couldn'r parse, and the type was unknown.

How do i correct this?