Kolab 2.2 on Ubuntu 8.04

Volker Stoppe Grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Thu Jun 12 19:47:39 CEST 2008

I made an Install on Ubuntu 8.04 with Kolab 2.2 a few weeks ago. It just worked the same way as in the turorial for the binary installation on Debian in the wiki. I thought that I had wgeted the binaries but it was the source. I automaticly made the compiler run till the end and installed well. I couldn't notice any probs.

Greetinx

Volker

-------- Original-Nachricht --------