Received

Lionel NICOLAS kolab at nividic.org
Tue Jun 10 22:31:56 CEST 2008

Alain Spineux a écrit :
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Lionel NICOLAS <kolab at nividic.org> wrote:
>
>> Volker Stoppe a écrit :
>>
>>> Hallo togehter!
>>>
>>> I have a big problem with mail delivery / recieving in Kolab. Let me
>>> discribe it in Form of a fable. The rabbit sends the fox a letter. But the
>>> fox does not recieve any letter. The fox watches the postman putting the
>>> mail in his letterbox, but when he opens it, there is no letter.
>>> My postfix says that the receipient has received a mail, but it never
>>> reaches his mailbox. The reciepient recieves mails from every other
>>> domain/mailaccount, but not from this special account. This is definitely
>>> reproduceable. Dozen of other users use this mailserver without
>>> complaining. Maybe somebody could have a look over the postfix.log and
>>> gets a clue. I couldn't find anything else in other log-files I looked in
>>> (all cyrus-logs).
>>> I use the Debian binaries of Kolab 2.1 with Debian Sarge.
>>>
>>> Thanks for having a look and posting ideas in advance
>>>
>>> Volker Stoppe
>>>

>> Hi Volker,
>>
>> Your Postfix seems to deliver correctly emails to Cyrus's LMTP.
>>

> Do you have more info than me ?

No.
> Is kolabmailboxfilter LMTP ?

I supposed that. I checked in postfix config and in php code what
kolabmailboxfilter is. In kolabmailboxfilter.php, we can see :

-------------------------------
[...]
   /* A filter for incoming mail on a Kolab Server. It checks the
messages for iCal data and handles automatic invitations. */
[...]

I read the code quickly, but if no iCal data is present, the message is
delivered to LMTP.

It's strange that only one recepient is affected. I think that the best
way to know what's going on is to look at PHP logs or cyrus logs (for me
Postfix is not the problem).

--
Lionel