Kolab vs Scalix

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jul 24 21:09:15 CEST 2008

Am Thursday 24 July 2008 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> On Wednesday 16 July 2008 10:23, Michael Pasdziernik wrote:
> > The only problem with kolab in my opinion is the missing windows client
> > for power users, that means users with thousands of messages and several
> > GBytes mailbox size.
> > Konsec does not allow more then 3GB of mailbox-size,
>
> Are you sure about the 3GB? If so, might it be 2GB because of the .pst
> limit?

The limit for the currently released stable KONSEC Konnector is indeed 2 GB
per mailbox which is inherited from from an old Outlook limitation.

If you wan I can give you access to an alpha release of the upcoming KONSEC
Konnector 2.0 (for OL2K3 and OL2K7) which will noch have this limitation. In
addition 2.0 is tuned for more speed.

Regards,
-- martin konold

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126