Can't receive mail after upgrading from 2.2rc2 to 2.2 release: Even more information

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 17 18:19:27 CEST 2008

Ok,

so after some more checking I'm quite sure that clamav is the reason for
the mail error. Even it is started with the /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all
start, if I check the status it is still not active:

mykolab:/kolab/var/clamav# /kolab/bin/openpkg rc clamav start

OpenPKG: start: clamav.

mykolab:/kolab/var/clamav# /kolab/bin/openpkg rc clamav status

OpenPKG: status: clamav.
clamav_enable="yes"
clamav_usable="unknown"
clamav_active="no"

So, how can I make clamav start?

Also both update logs don't show any error messages (rc2->rc3, rc3 ->
release)

Best regards,
Saim

P.s.: Sorry for writing so many mails today...