Freebusy regeneration: solved

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 17 11:42:45 CEST 2008

Hello Gunnar,

I solved the problem: I didn't RTFM :-( I didn't turn off the "allow
unauthenticated download of freebusy information" option. Now an
authentication window opens and it starts the regeneration problem.

Unfortunatly though, it stops after an error with the following error
message: "Regenerating calendar "user/test1/Gel&APY-schte
Objekte/Kalender at myserver.com"! Failed regenerating cache for calendar
"user/test1/Gel&APY-schte Objekte/Kalender at myserver.com"! Folder
user/test1/Gel&-APY-schte Objekte/Kalender at myserver.com does not exist!"
It would be great if such an error doesn't stop the whole process.

Best regards,
Saim

email: s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de