cyrus db error

Sebastian Gödecke simpsonetti at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:30:49 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2008 schrieb rajnish kumar:
> could any one is there to help me
well i think you have to wait till there's someone who could really help you.
but

> with regds
> rajnish
>
> On Jan 30, 2008 1:18 PM, rajnish kumar <kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I an using kolab2.1 with rhel4 i am getting following error in my
> > production server could any one help me
> >
> > Jan 30 12:49:33 indo <critical> imap[4984]: DBERROR: critical database
> > situationJan 30 12:49:43 indo <warning> imap[4987]: DBERROR db4:
> > PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
did you looking for this ? "run recovery" is i very good hint to search
google

--
The following quote is from page 4-27 of the MSCP Basic Disk Functions
Manual which is part of the UDA50 Programmers Doc Kit manuals:

As stated above, the host area of a disk is structured as a vector of
logical blocks.  From a performance viewpoint, however, it is more
appropriate to view the host area as a four dimensional hyper-cube, the
four dimensions being cylinder, group, track, and sector.
	. . .
Referring to our hyper-cube analogy, the set of potentially accessible
blocks form a line parallel to the track axis.  This line moves
parallel to the sector axis, wrapping around when it reaches the edge
of the hyper-cube.