Amavis rejecting mail with bad header

Jeffrey Walls jwalls at browntransmission.com
Mon Jan 21 17:38:34 CET 2008

I am really in a dilema with this.

I NEED to have this fixed somehow, but am above my expertise level.

I have added *@domainname.com in that section, and I just was told we
rejected their email again.

Am I not putting this in the right place for whitelisting? Am I not using
the right format?

PLEASE.........this is a real issue for us, with a huge customer.

Any advise you have would be appreciated......

--
Jeffrey Walls
IT Manager