kolab live-cd now available

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Jan 19 18:40:11 CET 2008

Op Saturday 19 January 2008 17:51:53 schreef darren:
> I would love this also.  A virtual machine would also be cool. :-)
>
> Darren Wiebe
> darren at aleph-com.net
>
> Diego Tognola wrote:
> > Sorry, this is obviously a 'newbie' question, but:
> >
> > is it possible to install/clone this Live version onto a machine ? I'd
> > like to take this as a base for an install and then add my own domain to
> > it...
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Diego

With this version it is not possible with the next version it will be.  I will
at least include the package "yast2-live-installer" to make this possible.
Is there anything else that could be improved to the live-cd?  I think that a
next version of the live-cd might be available around 26 Jan.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless