Mail not getting thru

Paul Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Sat Jan 12 01:10:43 CET 2008

The message went from my yahoo account to the offsite mail server to the
fetchmail on the same box as Kolab runs.  But it didn't show up in my
Kolab mail account until all of the messages suddenly arrived.  I'm
confident they were all in some kind of stasis on the Kolab box between
fetchmail and Kolab.
--Paul