deny mail sending

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:37:18 CET 2008

On Jan 10, 2008 3:24 PM, Loïc Elineau <loic.elineau at benefacere.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
> I don't find how to deny to a user (for exemple a group user dedicated to an
> external team in order to share some contacts) the right to send mails. I
> would want this user/group to be able to read, or also write in its own
> mailbox, but not to send mails to external users of a domain.

I saw some interesting new field in kolab-2.2beta3 to do that.
I don't know if it is already working in beta3 or if they are groups.

This is not available in 2.2 and previous.

This is not impossible to customize the "kolabpolicy" php script and
to hijack some unused field in the LDAP user definition to handle this.

> best regards,
>
> Loïc Elineau

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com