Freebusy in kolab 2.1 debian

Eleni Postantzi lenapostantzi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:29:44 CET 2008

hi mike,

thanks for you answer ;) i tried to patch to patch php5-imap this morning
but had some errors when recompiling the package :/

just a qustion coming up:  the following in /usr/share/php are not used
anymore then?
freebusycache.class.php      freebusyimapcache.class.php   misc.php
freebusy.class.php           freebusyldap.class.php
recurrence.class.php
freebusycollector.class.php  freebusyldap_dummy.class.php

thx ;-)

eleni