Calendar user permissions

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 15 16:49:54 CET 2008

On Tuesday 12 February 2008 11:38, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> > I started with a 2.2beta2 install and have been upgrading - is this
> > not set by default at any stage during the install?
>
> No, this is a user specific thing so it cannot be setup automatically.

It should be set automatically for resource accounts.
If it is not, this would be a defect and we should create an issue.

For general users this is not setup by default for security reasons.
Otherwise the calender user would have much more access.
The less access one user has, the less valuable is to attack this account.

Bernhard