Duplicate User Names

Helga Mayer Helga.Mayer at uni-hohenheim.de
Sun Feb 10 20:14:47 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm pretty new to kolab (and to LDAP). So far we had system accounts on
the mailserver and users had a uniqe uid.

We have got several users with common firstnames and also common
family names. How can I create unique objects for kolab ?
Using the field 'Unique Identity' didn't help, I still get:

LDAP Error: could not add object cn=Helga Mayer,dc=uni-hohenheim,dc=de:
Already exists

--
Regards
Helga Mayer

*  Universitaet Hohenheim       *  Helga Mayer                            *
*  Rechenzentrum                *  Tel. : 0711 -459-23223                 *
*                               *  Fax  : 0711 -459-23827                 *
*                               *  E-Mail-Adresse :                       *
*  70593 Stuttgart              *  Helga.Mayer at uni-hohenheim.de           *
$ apt-get install nmap
Leben Sie in Deutschland (y/N)? Y
Sie sind im Begriff, eine Straftat zu begehen. Wollen Sie fortsetzen (y/N)?
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/92334