global sa-learn

Paul Douglas Franklin of Yakima UGM pdf at yugm.org
Thu Feb 7 18:17:16 CET 2008

I don't use it in the organization as a whole because some other
software conflicts with MS-Lookout!, which most of our users use.  I
myself use Thunderbird, and I have been populating the Spam and Ham
folders--lately to no avail, I have discovered (see my earlier post).
I see one concern with your latter statement:  by default, everything
starts out in the main inbox folder--both spam and ham.  Most mail
leaves the inbox only when the user marks it as spam or decides that he
doesn't need it any more and sends it to the trash.
When you have users who don't understand the difference between spam and
solicited-but-no-longer-wanted bulk mail from a reputable company, there
is no easy solution.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington