DBERROR: critical database situation

Vladislav Tchernev vtchernev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 01:25:18 CET 2008

Hi,
I have just fixed the problem. What was happening was that somehow I
ended up with a bunch of corrupted imap db-s, not even sure which
ones. I was trying to recover mailboxes.db and annotations.db from my
hourly backup but it wasn't helping. What I did in the end and which
fixed my setup was deleting annotations.db, db/, db.backup1,
db.backup2, deliver.db and tls_sessions.db, restore mailboxes.db from
backup and run /kolab/bin/ctl_cyrusdb -r.

Regards
Vlad