Sending mails to distribution lists from external domains

Volker Stoppe Grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Mon Feb 4 12:19:52 CET 2008

Hallo together,

as far as I have read in the "Documentation for Administrators" it should
be possible to send from an external domain a mail to a distribution list
(Verteilerliste) in Kolab, as long as it is not hidden. Unfortunately it
doesn´t work for me. Am I wrong with my assumption, or do I have to
reconfigure something?
I wanted to see only logging of the kolab services to analyse this thing.
With OpenSuSE and kolab from rpm-packages it seems to log to
/var/log/messeges. How can I redirect it to a sperate file? I coulnd´t
find anything in the wiki about configuring the loggin.

Greetinx

Volker