Creating/deleting folders stopped working

Vladislav Tchernev vladislav.tchernev at broadsign.com
Thu Dec 18 16:12:58 CET 2008

Hi all,
Since recently, I am having a weird problem. When I create a new user via the
web GIU, kolab reports that the operation is successfull but it doesn't
create a mailbox for the new user. When I try to delete the newly created
user the the process hags showing "User Deleted, awaiting cleanup..." in the
web interface. If I try to create an imap folder manually via cyradm it's
working. Trying to delete the same folder via the kolab GUI still fails. So
for some reason kolab is not able to perform any disk related operations. The
permitions for /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/****/user/ looks right.
Any ideas?

Regrads
Vlad