Cannot get freebusy to work in Kontact

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Wed Dec 10 17:46:10 CET 2008

On Wednesday 10 December 2008 17:14:31 ITSEF Admin wrote:
[...]
> No change. "My" kontact still does not send any username in its HTTP
> request, while the same kontact (i.e. on the same PC) in another
> (Linux-)account (hence with slightly different settings *somewhere*) does
> send the user name.

Ok, it's definitely some problem in the interaction with KWallet. If I enter
username *and* password in the freebusy config dialog (Settings-.Configure
Calendar->Freebusy->Retrieve), it works. I know for certain that I used to
get a KWallet dialog the first time I tried, upon which I could add the
password to KWallet and be happy. However, for some odd reasons, Kontact
seems to ignore KWallet completely right now - no idea why.

Cheerio,

Thomas