Duplication of appointments in shared calendar

Toltec Support support at toltec.co.za
Tue Dec 2 16:00:31 CET 2008

Hi,

If all appointments duplicate in a folder it is one of two issues.

First possibility is that the main users PST is corrupted. Please run a
SCANPST.EXE on the PST file.

Second possibility is that the UID Validity of the mailbox on the IMAP4
server keeps changing. This can happen for a number of different reasons,
please have a look at your Cyrus log files.

Best regards

Support @ Toltec
Mobile: +27 (0)83 368 8557
Fax: +27 (0)12 998 4346