cannot delete shared calendar with spaces in the name

Lucas Hendricks LHendricks at austinent.com
Fri Dec 5 20:40:11 CET 2008

I was able to delete one shared folder with a space, and now I only have 1
left which seems to be a phantom shared folder which indicates as far as
deleting the folder: an isolated problem not related to the space in the
name.

Retrieving an ics file via the subscription link does not work for shared
folders with a space in the name for me, though.  Using IE as a
troubleshooting tool to connect to the Debian 4.0 binary install of 2.2:

Shared folder name: mycal
type: events
https://kolab.mydomain.com/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/shared.mycal.ics
This works fine and prompts me to download the ics file through IE

Shared folder name: my calendar
type: events
https://kolab.mydomain.com/horde/rpc.php/kronolith/shared.my%20calendar.ics
This gives a blank response with no file download prompt

I think I might have made the phantom folder during 2.2-rc3 and done an
upgrade from that to 2.2 which I could easily have done incorrectly to
prevent the issue (I might have marked it to delete then done the upgrade
before it ran the cleanup or something).  Since that is isolated to the one
phantom folder and I plan on doing a clean wipe and fresh install with 2.2.1
it probably doesn't need any more attention.

Info for if you are just interested, though: folder appears in horde as:
[anonymous]shared.doc surgery

I cannot delete it while logged on to the horde as my only user account nor
as the manager logon, and it does not appear in shared folders in the
web-admin interface logged on as the default manager account.  I created a
maintainer account and administrator account, neither of which even has the
calendar show up as visible either in horde or the web-admin interface for
kolab.

Lucas